Frequently Ask Questions for Cycling Ink
Cycling Ink Frequently Ask Questions. Shipping, returns, product quality, and more.
How long should it take to get my item?
• All of our products are custom made-to-order. When your order is placed, your item is sent to printing, quality control, and then carefully packed for shipment. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
What are your shipping cost?
• We have a flat $5.50 shipping charge for most orders in the USA. Bulk or very large orders have a flat $9.00 charge.
What shipping service do you use?
• We use UPS Mail Innovations. The package is delivered to your door by USPS. All items are shipped from our fulfillment center in Sioux Falls, SD.
Where are the shirts printed?
• All shirts are printed in the USA in Sioux Falls, SD.
Do you ship outside the USA?
• Yes, there is a flat rate shipping charge of $18.00 for international orders.
What is your return policy?
• Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
• Please contact customer service at email@example.com for return instructions.
What is the quality of your t-shirts?
• We use high quality t-shirts with a proven track record. Our shirts are printed via DTG, we use Kornit machines, which are the gold standard in the industry.